Item Code: WSI – LN
Probably the most widely used irrigation head pop-ups are typically used for residential and small commercial sprinkler systems. Pop-up spray heads are designed to supply a continuous stream of water and are fitted with a nozzle. There are nozzles in a variety of designs; each design is for a specific spray pattern, such as a full arc, a half-circle, or a quarter circle. Nozzles are used to distribute water in a variety of patterns to fit the contours of the landscape. Other than a pop-up stem, pop-up spray heads are stationary and are inexpensive and simple to operate.
Pop-up spray heads are designed to cover relatively small areas with spray radii between 8 and 17 feet, and an operating pressure between 15 and 30 psi. The precipitation rate of fixed spray heads is dependent on system pressure, spray head spacing, manufacturer specs, and nozzle size, and varies from 1 to 2.5 inches per hour.
- Small expose cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes.
- Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions.
- Available in popular 2-inch and 4-inch models to provide unobstructed watering of today’s taller turfgrass varieties.
- VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing.
- New! Insert a coin in adjustment slot to easily set arc range from 0-360°.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- Stainless steel radius adjustment screw.
- Screens and an adjustment coin are included with nozzles.
- Reusable, dual compartment resealable bags for organizing nozzles and strainers.
- Pressure: 20 to 40 psi (1,4 to 4,8 bar)
- Optimum Pressure: 30 psi (2 bar)
- Adjustable nozzle arc range: 0°-360°
- Flow-by: 0 at 10 psi (0,75 bar) or greater; 0.20 GPM (0,04 m3/h; 0,01 l/s) otherwise
- More specifications are available in spray head datasheet.
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below:
Free shipping on orders within our minimum quantity.
To know more about minimum quantity of this product, you can contact us.