Features and Benefits
- The Next Generation In Professional Irrigation Controllers that links directly to a rain sensor.
- Designed for residential and light commercial applications, the PRO 469 has six individual programs to allow for efficient watering of turf and garden areas on separate watering programs.
- This product features the new Rain Sensor Ready (RSR) technology which allows individual stations to be controlled by a rain sensor.
- Electrical power supply Internal Transformer
- Input: 220-240 Volt AC
- Output: 24 volt AC, 1.25 Amps. (30VA)
- Electrical Outputs
- Maximum of 1.0 Amp
- To the Solenoid Valves: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.75 Amps maximum
- (Runs up to 3 valves)
- To the master Valve / Pump Start: 24 VAC 0.25 Amps maximum
- Note: The transformer and fuse capacity must be compatible with output requirements.
- Overload Protection
- Standard 20mm 1.0 Amp fuse.
- Power Failure
- Permanent memory holds programs.
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: