Alwasail Polypropylene (PP) Corrugated Pipes are used in underground sewer ducts. These Alwasail pipes are manufactured in compliance with the EN 13476 type B standard, certified by the P IIP/a mark and by UNI/IIP mark and EPDM lip seal.
Polypropylene (PP) co-extruded twin-wall pipe
Internal color: plain violet / green
External color (corrugated): black
- SN ring stiffness measured on product test pieces according to EN ISO 9969.
- Resistance to abrasion tested in compliance with EN 295-3 standard
- Joint water tightness test certified at 0.5 bar under pressure and 0.3 bar negative pressure for 15 minutes according to EN 1277 standard
- Ring stiffness with application of constant load for 24 hours according to DIN 16961-2.
- Marking according to the standard, including: trade-mark name, UNI/IIP mark and standard reference, P IIP mark and standard reference, nominal diameter (DN/ID), stiffness class, material profile type, application area code, day/month/year, hour/minute of production.
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: