Alwasail DeepDrip System
Plant roots will reach and grow where they find water. DeepDrip System releases water deep into the ground, encouraging plant roots to grow down into the soil, instead of coming up towards a surface water source. Deep root watering leads to healthier, stronger plants with, of course, deeper roots.
Deep-seated roots also help to prevent tree uprooting, hill erosion, and damage to structures foundations, and sidewalks that could otherwise be caused by uprooting.
- Shatter-Proof Cap: Ribbed dome cap built for high-impact installation.
- Tapered Transition: Easier ground penetration during installation.
- Grated Holes: Honeycomb within shaft holes keep rocks, dirt, and other obstruction out.
- Unique Slotted Cap: Built to secure dripline, easily integrate without automatic drip system.
- Reinforced tip: Internal ribbing for added strength.
- Variety of sizes: Different sizes to meet your plants’ needs (8″, 114″, 24″, and 36)
• Promotes healthier roots, plants, and harvests.
• Reduces watering time; saving money and resources.
• Delivers nutrients and aerates directly at the roots.
• Prevents run- off and evaporation. • Conceals and protects drip-line and emitter head.
|For Flowers, Fruits, Vegetagles & other Small Garden Plants||WS-DDRIP-8||8"|
|For Shallow Root Plants like Shrubs, Vines, Potted Plants, & Small/Ornamental Trees||WS-DDRIP-14||14"|
|For Medium Trees including Existing or Newly Planted Trees, Fruit Trees, & Saplings||WS-DDRIP-24||24"|
|For Large, Established Trees||WS-DDRIP-36||36"|
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: