- Precision irrigation
- Uneven terrain
- Multiple pulse irrigation
- Suitable for both surface and subsurface installations.
Pressure Compensating (PC)
Thabit emitters feature a silicone membrane, ensuring the delivery of precise and equal amounts of water across a wide pressure range.
Laser Welding Technology
This method guarantees no leaks, even under extremely high pressures or if the emitter opens during installation or when retracting the dripline in the field.
Drain (D) and Non-Drain (ND) Options
ND emitters prevent the drainage and refill effect, enhancing efficiency in pulse irrigation. The Thabit emitter activates at 0.40 bar and deactivates at 0.25 bar.
Anti-Siphon (AS) Options
The Anti-Siphon system is uniquely crafted to block the intake of dirt and contaminants into the emitter. This feature allows the Thabit PC Emitter to be installed underground (SDI) without compromising its irrigation qualities or multi-year durability.
|An ultra-slim, high-tech design laser-welded with durable, long-lasting materials. It’s compatible with any hose diameter and offers high accuracy with consistent, clog-free performance.|
- Wide range of flow rates from 1.0 to 3.8 l/h
- State-of-the-art flat PC, AS, ND emitter technology
- A continuous self-cleaning mechanism ensures non-clogging, uninterrupted operation
- Manufactured from the finest raw materials, providing durability and long-lasting performance
- Excellent emission uniformity
- Excellent flow coefficient
- Low friction losses due to the ultra-slim emitter design
- Special labyrinth design ensuring high turbulent water flow
- High UV resistance
- Resistant to all nutrients used in agriculture
- Broad pressure compensation range
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: