- Packaging: 10 piece x 5.5m of edging / flat bundle
- Materials: Pure Polyethylene with 3.5-4% Carbon Black Concentrate Added for Ultra Violet stabilization.
- Wall Thickness: 2mm
- Dimensions: Length: 5.5m / Height: 124.2mm
- Can be formed by heat: Yes – heat gun or propane torch (no contact)
- Connection type: Edg-Queen barbed Connector (Sold Separately)
- Features: 25.8mm round top bead / 98.4mm groove horizontal wall anchor. Standard color black or brown (optional)
- Staking: Through edging wall at 45° angle using nail or Oly-Ola’s 9.25 inch stake (sold separately)
- Weight: o.355 kg/m – Approx.
- Item Code: WS-PEQ
Dig a trench 5 inches deep along the lawn or bed edge. Place the edging in the trench and anchor it with stakes as indicated. Use only the Alwasail barbed connector when joining two lengths of edging together, and be sure to use the overlap method pictured below.
Cutoff a 4-inch section of the round bead at the top of one of the edging pieces using a metal snip, utility knife, or saw. Use our exclusive cross-lock connector to join the two sections, overlapping the two pieces of edging. Drive 1 or 2 steel anchoring stakes through both sections at a 45-degree angle toward the turf or the outside portion of the bed.
Pound a stake through the edging wall every 4 feet at a 45-degree angle. Install the stake at approximately the midway point of the wall. Ensure that the stake is driven through the edging, leaving at least 2 inches undriven to account for resistance on both sides of the wall.
When securing joints and curves, use additional stakes. Avoid the mistake of using too few stakes, especially when the ground is exposed to cold temperatures.
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: