Item Code: WSIR75
Application: Residential / Light Commercial
Spacing: 25′ – 45
The WSIR45™ gear drive is designed for basic residential and light commercial applications and is a direct replacement for Hunter® PGP® rotors. The reversing mechanism, an Alwasail patented feature, is the same mechanism used on the Hunter® PGP. With Alwasail’s wide selection of standard and low angle nozzles, the WSIR45 provides even water distribution.
Features and Benefits
- Direct replacement for Hunter® PGP®.
- Right Position Start – Rotor rotates counterclockwise from the fixed right start position.
- Riser fits in existing Hunter® PGP® can simply unscrew the existing riser from the PGP®
- Full and Part circle rotation provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°.
- Non-flushing wiper seal reduces leaks caused by debris trapped under seal.
- 3/4″ Inlet replaces all standard rotors.
- Ideal for low flow applications.
- The universal adjustment tool is compatible with existing Hunter® products.
- Rubber Cover Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- A wide selection of nozzles including standard and low angle provides flexibility in system design.
- Five-year limited warranty.
- Inlet: 3/4″ Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to 360°
- Flow Range: 0.75 – 8.2 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 30-70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: 0.12 to 1.16 inches per hour
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8″
- Recommended spacing: 25′ to 45′
- Radius: 22′ to 51′
- Nozzle Trajectory: 25°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11°
- 8 Standard and 4 Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 4″.
For more information, the datasheet can be downloaded on this link.
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below:
Free shipping on orders within our minimum quantity.
To know more about minimum quantity of this product, you can contact us.