Product Features and Attributes:
- Cables pre-installed in HDPE
- Standard wall thickness
- Available in sizes
- Sizes: 16-1200 mm
- Low-sliding friction to aid in the pulling and jetting of Micro-Guard and micro-cables
- High tensile strength material for longer pulling distances
- Variety of colors/ stripes for identification – paralleling available
- Sequential-marked meters
- UV-formulated material for outside storage
- Complete line of fittings and accessories
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Conduits
Alwasail telecommunication conduits provide necessary security and protection for telecommunication and electrical cables against harsh and high-pressured environments.
The company also produces customized ducts in coils which provide convenience in installation and for meeting specific construction needs. Alwasail even provides sequential foot markings for ease of installation.
- High tensile strength to endure heavy external loads.
- Long-term strength for increased life and performance
- Lower installation cost
- Resistance to corrosive chemicals and aggressive soils
- Moisture proof and watertight when fusion welded
- No biological growth
- Low resistance to pulled-in cable
- Color coding for easy identification
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: