Alwasail PC drip line is an advance, pressure-compensating, linear low-density polyethylene drip line. The cylindrical flow-regulated inline emitters are self-contained units molded at specified intervals into the inner wall of the polyethylene tubing. Each has a self-cleaning mechanism at the water outlet chamber. Both the tubing and the droppers are manufactured from the most excellent quality resins to ensure uniform watering from each emitter, year after year.
- Flow regulated, self-flushing inline emitters deliver equal flow at a wide range of operating pressures.
- Flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variations along the line
- The dripper and the diaphragm are self-contained units that are molded to the interior wall of the tubing
- Turbulent flow through a large labyrinth water passage helps reduce clogging
- Made of three (3) individual sections including a cylindrical plastic housing with labyrinth water passage, a floating silicon diaphragm, and a plastic receptacle
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- The emitters performance is not affected by changes in water temperatures at 20 C
- Resistant to clogging
- Large pressure compensation range up to 4.3 bar.
- Drip linediameter: 16, 18, and 20mm Dripper flow rate: 2, 4, 8 l/hr
|WSI PC E XX xx – xx||PC Pressure compensating|
XX Ø O.D. (mm)
xx Dripper (l/h)
xx Emitter spacing (cm) .
|Model||Inside Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Min. Working Pressure (bar)*||Max. Working Pressure (bar)||KD|
- Min working pressure of 0.8 bar is recommended for efficient dripline flushing.
ADI 16mm. Max. lateral length (I.D 13.8 mm, W.T 0.9 mm, Inlet pressure 2.5 bar).
|Nom. Flow Rate (l/h)||Spacing Between Drippers (m)|
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: