Design Features & Specification
- Alwasail LDPE pipes are manufactured from the virgin high-grade of Polyethylene resins.
- LDPE – linear low-density polyethylene (Density = 0.930 g/cm3) virgin basic polymers.
- Both the above materials contain the choice of polymers and high-quality carbon black to get life under every working and weather conditions.
- Minimum 2% carbon black added for resistance to ultraviolet deterioration.
- Economical – Longer Filed Life. Very Strict Quality control.
- Available in a wide range of diameters, coil lengths, and working pressures.
- Manufactured as per as 2698.1 – 1984 (Type 30)
- Each material has its application field, attractions, and particular benefits depending on working and installation condition, equipment available, and personal preference.
Polyethylene is renowned for its excellent resistance to chemical attacks, but the degree resistance to a specific chemical will depend on concentration, temperature, and working pressure. Each of which will affect the life of any thermoplastic piping system.
Manufacturing Ranges of LDPE Pipes:
- Nominal Sizes: 4mm – 32mm
- Working Pressure: 3.0 Bar at 20 Deg. C. (68 Deg. F)
Alwasail LDPE Pipe Manufactured According to Australian Standard AS 2698.1 – 1984 Drip Irrigation Tubing (Type 30).
- Material: PE-LD
- Working pressure: 3 Bar at 20 Deg. C. (68 Deg. F)
- Color: Black
|Code No.||Nominal Dia
kg / m
|WS-P5-4-3||4||4||1.5||SDR 33 BLK||0.017||500|
|WS-P5-13-3||13||13||1.2||SDR 33 BLK||0.051||200|
|WS-P5-16-3||16||16||1.2||SDR 33 BLK||0.062||200|
|WS-P5-19-3||19||19||1.3||SDR 33 BLK||0.080||200|
|WS-P5-25-3||25||25||1.5||SDR 33 BLK||0.122||200|
|WS-P5-32-3||32||32||2.0||SDR 33 BLK||0.22||200|
- Note: 1 Bar = 14.5 PSI = 0.1 MPA = 0.1 N/mm2
Any other diameter, wall thickness, and col length could be supplied upon special request.
LDPE Pipes Type 30 – Maximum working pressure according to water temperature
|Normal Inside Diameter||Working Pressure – Bar (a)|
|De – mm||20 °C||25 °C||30 °C||35 °C||40 °C||45 °C||50 °C||55 °C||60 °C|
- Nominal Density: 0.93 gm/cm3
- Carbon Black Content: 2.5 +/- 0.5%
- Environment stress crack resistance F50: > 500 Hours
(10% IGEPAL Solvent)
- Softening point (Load 1kg): 95 Deg. C
- Co-efficient of Linear Expansion: 2x 10-4 / Deg. C
- Tensile Strength: 115-140 kg/cm2
- Elongation at break: > 500%
- Modulus of elasticity 1200 kg/cm2
All low-density Polyethylene pipe supplied by Alwasail is made per Australian Standard AS2698.1 – 1984f
The color of Alwasail LDPE pipe is black primarily to provide high protection to degradation due to the UV radiation. There is no limitation in external use of PE pipe as they are designed to withstand continuous solar radiation over 50 years at least.
|Micro Tube 4mm||WS-P5-4|
|Micro Tube 3mm||WS-P5-3|
For more information about this product and its related items, you may check and browse the catalog below: