Technical Features:Alwasail Poly threaded fittings are made from tough engineering materials. These are suitable for drinking water system, and kinds of irrigation systems and other applications. Alwasail has included in its production-line a wide range of threaded fittings.
Where it is necessary to join Alwasail Polyethylene pipe to another type of pipe using threaded joints?
Alwasail recommends the following guidelines:
- Wherever possible make the connection with the polyethylene pipe as the male component of the joint.
- Use only PTFE tape as a sealant
- Tighten to firm hand tightness only using strap wrenches. Do not use serrated jaw wrenches.
- A full range of adaptors is available to connect Alwasail polyethylene pipe to other materials pipes.
Packing (Standard Carton Box Size)
Fields of Applications:
PP Threaded fittings are widely used polyethylene branch lines in:
- Any kinds of irrigations systems
- Potable water distribution
- Industrial equipment for acids basis fertilizers, chemical, water treatment plants, sea-water applications, pools, anti-fire mains, protection of cable system, etc.,
Alwasail PP Threaded Fittings have been approved by TUV CERT ISO 9002 Certification body RW TUV Gmph.For more detailed information of this product category, you may check our Irrigation catalog.