- Mechanical/ Chemical / Industrial / Polymer Engineer
- Master of Business Administration preferred
- More than 12 years working experience, at least 7 years as Production Manager in high scale organization.
- Details knowledge of production planning and time management skills
- Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing / Operations Excellence
Production Planning & Control:
- Planning day-to-day activities, production schedules, implementing tools and allocating work for achieving of monthly production targets of various Extruders, Injection molding machines.
- Overseeing preventive & predictive maintenance systems etc.& managing overall activities pertaining to erection and commissioning of a wide range of new machines.
- Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve a substantial reduction in Overheads & Maintenance expenditures and work within the budget.
- Coordinating with product development department and providing feedback on market requirements to initiate new product development.
- Mentor, train, and develop technical employees and production operators in the extrusion process.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Preparing Reports entailing daily production/Downtime report, material scrap & weekly machine productivity reports.
- Working on automation of existing equipments for improvement in Quality and productivity.
- Working on customer’s feedback and taking corrective measures, in case of deficiencies in all related processes from purchase to finished goods delivery.
- Exposure to ERP usage and understanding
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management procedures and controls across the production section to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
Hiring for this job post has already been closed.