Position: Production Engineer (Crusher)
Location: Al Gassim, Saudia Arabia
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes
Demonstrable at least 5 years of handling crusher as production Engineer having Mechanical / Chemical Engineering background. Candidate having similar industry experience shall be preferred.
- Efficiently production of Polyethylene, Polypropylene and engineering materials to crush.
- Assure all safety policies and procedures are followed to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviours observed.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the Company’s production processes.
- Collaborate with Quality Department to identify and implement ongoing quality improvements.
- Develop and implement production processes in efficient way to enhance productivity and quality products. Install related fixtures and tooling, as required.
- Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity.
- Collect, analyze, summarize and present production and process data, information and trends to management.
- Create and maintain accurate and current documentation of tool drawings, design concepts and orders, in accordance with the Product Development and Quality Assurance functions.
- Lead plant production and maintenance personnel in day to day activities to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Identify employee training requirements and ensure that it is scheduled and successfully completed to maintain compliance and safety standards.
- Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of all material handling systems and equipment to minimize downtime.
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health & Safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical /Chemical Engineer
- Deep knowledge of handling cruncher, manufacturing and production processes and concepts.
- Creative with the ability to use modern technology in the production process.
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards (9001,14001 & 18001)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong presentation skills (written and oral).
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- The ability to perform a multi-task job and adjust priorities as appropriate.
- Possess excellent time management skills. Be able to take the initiative to meet deadlines and the ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Action and detail oriented, having a drive for success.
- Able to interpret and apply policies and procedures appropriately.
- The ability to work effectively in a team situation as well as independently.
- Must have a strong passion for product and process excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Label software and ERP Systems