Fabrication Department Head
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes
- The successful candidate shall possess a Thermoplastic Welding Competency Certificate or related qualification with Butt and Electrofusion Welding.
- He must be able to interpret drawings, specifications/isometric drawings/plans etc. Must be able to understand and implement safe working practices.
- Graduate and a minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in large process plants with mega projects.
- Preference will be given to those having level 1 certificated – should be qualified and regularly recertified to PMBWELD302B (Electrofusion Welding of Polyethylene Pipelines) and/or PMBWELD 301 (Butt Welding Polyethylene Pipelines).
- Strong pipe welding background in Polyethylene pipes and Fittings
- Excellent familiarity with hand and power tool operation
- Superior grasp of welding techniques and codes
- Exceptional skills in working in difficult weather conditions
- High piping system installation and repair abilities
- Outstanding facility with various types of metal shrinkage
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Usage, service, inspection, and maintenance (including conditions-based) of engineering operational maintenance primary equipment like HDPE Machines, etc.
- Welding of HDPE pipes in line with parameters of the HDPE machine and proper procedures for butt and electrofusion welding.
- Proper usage of Extrusion Hand Gun & Hot Air Guns
- Dealing with precision equipment in process molding or extrusion molding technology.
- Conducting work in line with set quality assurance standards, work targets, and specified standards
- An integral part of the work would be strict adherence to Safety, Health, Safety, Environment, and Housekeeping.
Hiring for this job post has already been closed.