Alwasail is looking for an engineer for Fleet Maintenance
Position: Fleet Maintenance Engineer
Department: Factory / Transportation
Location: Buraidah, Saudi Arabia.
- To maintain, service and repair the fleet of vehicles. (Trailers, trucks, etc)
- Carry out on vehicle testing prior to and after repair.
- Prepares cost estimates, orders parts and materials.
- Performs preventive maintenance and service work, including tune-ups, checking and replenishing fluid levels, replacing hoses, belts, batteries, wiper blades, bulbs, lamps; may clean vehicles.
- Maintains accurate records files and prepares periodic and special reports.
- Participates in the diagnosis of complex vehicle failures.
- Monitor vehicle maintenance and repair activities to ensure vehicle requirements are met for all company needs.
- Carry out warranty repair negation with the agencies.
- Reads and interprets diagnostic trouble codes, manuals, drawings, and specifications.
- Reads and interprets wiring diagrams, blueprints, sketches, and rough drawings.
- Ensures proper safety precautions are observed.
- Diagnoses and performs major and minor repairs to engines, involving inspection and replacement of broken or worn parts; inspects, troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, cleans, adjusts and installs fuel, ignition, electrical and cooling systems involving repair and replacement of such parts as fuel pumps, fuel injectors, spark plugs, starter motors, distributors, alternators, generators, voltage regulators, wiring switches, batteries, radiators, thermostats, water pumps, etc.
MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- For more information on our job vacancies, click here.
Mobile: +966 6 3220545, +966 500527103Send Application
Mobile:+966 6 3220545, +966 500527103