Alwasail is looking for a chief mechanic.
Position: Chief Mechanic
Department: Factory / Transportation
Location: Buraidah, Saudi Arabia.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Performs Diesel mechanism and work on a vehicle’s electrical system, make major engine repairs, or retrofit exhaust systems with emission control systems to comply with pollution regulations
- Read and interpret diagnostic test results from diagnostic equipment such as an oscilloscope, which is used to measure the voltage produced by electronic components
- Collaborate with the repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation, and oil changes
- Troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain parts inventory and Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles.
- Familiar with the heavy vehicles (Mercedes ACTROS, & Isuzu)
- In the absence of a fleet mechanic, he should able to repair and handle complete mechanical works by himself.
MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
For more information on our job vacancies, click here.
Mobile: +966 6 3220545, +966 500527103Send Application
Mobile:+966 6 3220545, +966 500527103